Value growth through development of low-risk, low capital intensity heap leach projects with strong exploration upside.
Camino Rojo, Mexico
- Oxide project currently in construction, robust Feasibility Study
- Sulphide project
- Proven and Probable Mineral Gold Reserve of 1.6 million ounces (67.4 Mt at 0.73 g/t gold)
- Measured and Indicated Mineral Gold Resource of 9.5 million ounces (353.4 Mt at 0.83 g/t)
Cerro Quema, Panama
- Oxide project with Pre-Feasibility Study
- Copper-gold sulphide resource at Caballito
- Proven and Probable Gold Reserve of 0.6 million ounces (21.7 Mt at 0.80 g/t)
- Measured and Indicated Mineral Gold Resource of 1.0 million ounces (66.2 Mt at 0.48 g/t) including Caballito
1. See “Unconstrained Feasibility Study NI 43-101 Technical Report on the Camino Rojo Gold Project – Municipality of Mazapil, Zacatecas, Mexico”, dated January 11, 2021. Mineral resources are inclusive of mineral reserves.
2. See “Project Pre-Feasibility NI 43-101 Technical Report on the Cerro Quema Gold Oxide Project Province of Los Santos, Panama," dated effective July 27, 2021. Mineral resources are inclusive of mineral reserves.
3. See Orla’s December 6, 2021, Press Release entitled “Orla Mining Announces Initial Mineral Resource for Caballito Copper-Gold Deposit in Panama” for additional details.