Orla Mining is committed to helping support the diverse communities we live and operate in, through sponsorship and donations; event, program, and volunteer support; and in-kind services.
Initiatives and events should incorporate community participation and deliver positive outcomes in the following areas:
- The environment, with a focus on climate change and initiatives around water management
- Community development, with a focus on education, skills development, and entrepreneurship
- Health, especially children, elderly persons, and poverty, including medical research and health innovation
- Arts, culture, and sports
- Initiatives aimed at promoting and empowering gender equality, equity, diversity, and inclusion
Applicant organizations must be formally recognized/registered with the appropriate jurisdictional authorities and be in compliance with all applicable laws. They must also meet the following criteria:
- Have the ability and leadership to support planned initiatives
- Have a proven track record of managing initiatives/events
- Make a net positive contribution to the broader community, with clear objectives and measurable indicators and targets
- Initiatives must be ethical and aligned with Orla’s corporate values
Applications for programs, projects, or initiatives that conflict with Orla Mining’s Codes and Policies will not be considered. Additionally, funding and support will not be given if the request is associated with the following:
- Organizational operating expenses, including salaries, utilities, and overhead costs
- Endowments or debt reduction campaigns
- Donations benefiting an individual person rather than a group
- Retroactive requests
- Applications considered to be high risk or that promote irresponsible or offensive behavior
- Organizations that:
- have a political orientation
- have as one of its purposes influencing, promoting, or monitoring legislation
- discriminate based on gender, age, ethnic origin, religion, education, sexual orientation, political belief, or disability.
Please download and save the form below to your computer to fill out. Feel free to attach any supporting documents to the accompanying email (under 3 MB).